Virtual meetings are an important part of today’s modern and busy life. Due to the huge workload and trend of remote work virtual meetings are so popular around us. We are here to discuss the best virtual meeting software TeamViewer which is a convenient way to talk to people virtually around the world.
TeamViewer is a remote access software that can also conduct productive and engaging virtual meetings too. Due to its cross-platform availability users of different operating systems like Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, iOS, or even Android users can join the virtual meetings.
What are the benefits of using TeamViewer for virtual meetings?
Here are some of the benefits that make TeamViewer the best choice for virtual meetings.
- You don’t need any technical skills to setups it’s easy-to-use software.
- With the help of TeamViewer, all the participants can share their screens to discuss and collaborate on different ideas.
- TeamViewer’s built-in video conference feature allows a user to conduct face-to-face meetings.
- This powerful software allows users to share files with other participants during meetings. This feature makes it the best choice for sharing important information and projects.
- With the help of this software, users can grant remote access to other participants for any technical support or troubleshooting of system.
How to use TeamViewer for virtual meetings?
It’s a very easy-to-use software for conducting online or virtual meetings, here are some simple steps that you need to follow.
Installation of Software
TeamViewer is available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Raspberry Pi, Android, and iOS. You need to download TeamViewer according to your operating system. After downloading the appropriate version of TeamViewer you need to follow the simple on-screen installation instructions.
Conduct a Meeting
After successful installation, it’s time to conduct a meeting. On the main software window you can find a “Meetings” tab and by selecting “Start Instant Meeting” you can generate a meeting link. By sending this meeting link via mail or text you can easily conduct a virtual meeting.
Joining a Meeting
In case you are a person who wants to join a meeting you need the generated meeting link to join the meeting. Open the received link and click “Join Meeting” button. After that, you will need to input your name and email address to join the meeting.
Share Screen & Remote Access
After you successfully joined a meeting, you can share your screen and grant remote access to other participants for technical support or file sharing. After you enable the share screen function, all the virtual partners can see your screen on their devices. It means you can show them presentations, infographics, charts, videos, or anything else you want to show them.
What things do you need to keep in mind while conducting virtual meetings?
You should need to keep these things in mind while conducting a virtual meeting;
- Set clear goals and agenda for a meeting.
- Always stick to the agenda of the meeting.
- For a successful meeting always start and end the meeting on time.
- Always encourage participants to take part in the discussions during the meetings.
- Try to use visuals, infographics, pictures, and other media to illustrate your points.
- Don’t forget to follow up meeting so all participants are on the same page.
I hope you enjoyed this reading and by following these tips you can make your virtual meetings with TeamViewer more productive and result oriented.